|Salary:||$$100,000 - $120,000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||16 days ago|
Our client is one of the oldest names within the NSW building services sector that still have a reputation for providing a traditional consulting approach to design and been true technical experts within their field. Whilst they aren’t the biggest team, they still compete on the big end of town and work on major projects within sectors that include healthcare, commercial, residential and mission critical.
- Flexibility to work between home and the office
- Mentorship from a patient and experienced leadership team
- Family-orientated culture that still competes on the large scale
- Multi-disciplinary (Services, Civil and Structural)
- Remuneration with bonus structure
What are they looking for?
- With 6 to 10 years’ experience as Structural Engineer
- Great technical knowledge across steel frames and concrete slab design
- Lead and develop small team and train in new processes and procedures
- Strong background in engineering technology, with superior demonstrated skills in the technical focus area
- Experience in business development and building long-term relationships with clients
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please submit your application via the below link or contact Jack on the details below:
Mobile: 04 0771 9874
- Senior Electrical Engineer
: Melbourne : $ $120,000 - $150,000
Senior Electrical Engineer Senior Engineer f...
- Civil Project Leader
: Sydney : $ $110,000 - $130,000
Our client began as a small team of talented st...
- Hydraulic Engineer
: Sydney : $ $90,000 - $120,000
Our client is a leading engineering consultancy...