|Salary:||$$110,000 - $140,000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||16 days ago|
Our client is a specialist structural and civil engineering consultancy with offices up and down the East Coast. They are known for their innovative and pragmatic approach, and such have built strong partnerships with clients across sectors such as; transport infrastructure, commercial office towers, education, healthcare, and defense.
Due to continual growth, they are now looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to add to their Sydney office.
- Structural Engineering design of Steel and RC structures (concept design through to delivery)
- Structural analysis of Steel, RC, and Timber structures
- Site inspections, assessments, and reporting
- Production of technical specifications
- Leading projects through design and delivery, sometimes managing teams of junior and intermediate engineers
- Mentorship of junior engineers
Our client is looking for structural engineers with:
- 5 + years in structural engineering design across a wide range of projects (mix of commercial and social infrastructure projects preferred)
- Experience in a senior position, or ready to take the step up
- Experience in designing RC, Steel and Post tensioned structures
- Experience in software packages such ETABS, SAP2000, SAFE and RAM
- AutoCAD and Revit skills preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate and coordinate directly with the clients, and get involved in business development
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please submit your application via the below link or contact Jack on the details below:
- Senior Electrical Engineer
: Melbourne : $ $120,000 - $150,000
Senior Electrical Engineer Senior Engineer f...
- Civil Project Leader
: Sydney : $ $110,000 - $130,000
Our client began as a small team of talented st...
- Hydraulic Engineer
: Sydney : $ $90,000 - $120,000
Our client is a leading engineering consultancy...