|Salary:||$$100,000 - $130,000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||23 days ago|
This is an opportunity with an engineering consultancy that specialise in the workplace environment - namely fit outs and refurbishments across corporate real estate. They are now looking for an mechanical engineer to join them on their exciting growth journey!
- Mentorship from industry leaders
- Well established brand with a loyal client base
- Flexible working and work from home
- Growth opportunities from day 1
- Leading the end to end design of mechanical projects within workplace fit outs, refurbishments and new builds
- Advisory work such as feasibility and condition assessments, report writing and troubleshooting complex situations
- Mentorship of junior engineers
- Attending client meetings
What are they looking for?
Our client is looking for an mechanical engineer with the following experience:
- 4+ years Australian experience in the design of mechanical building services including the production of technical reports and documentation
- Project experience across both new builds, and fit out/refurbishments
- Experience in liaising directly with clients and other disciplines on projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit preferred but not essential
- Understanding of the local Building Codes and Standard
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
How can I apply?
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity, then please get in touch with Jack on 0407719874 or submit your resume via the link below. If this opportunity isn't right for you, but you'd like to have a confidential chat about the market then we'd love to hear from you.
- Senior Electrical Engineer
: Melbourne : $ $120,000 - $150,000
Senior Electrical Engineer Senior Engineer f...
- Civil Project Leader
: Sydney : $ $110,000 - $130,000
Our client began as a small team of talented st...
- Hydraulic Engineer
: Sydney : $ $90,000 - $120,000
Our client is a leading engineering consultancy...