|Salary:||$$110,000 - $150,000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||9 days ago|
Our client is a global, sustainability-focused building services consultancy with strong roots in the Australian market. With a presence up and down the East Coast, they are known to work across iconic projects within aviation, technology (think Google/FB), and large precinct-style developments.
They are in the unique position of having the capability to compete at the big end of town whilst remaining smaller enough to keep a boutique and consultative approach.
- Leading the design of complex hydraulic services (building services)
- Managing small to large scale projects from development of scope to handover
- Mentoring and guiding junior and intermediate engineer across mechanical engineering and coordinating other service
- Providing QA to the design team
- Attending client meetings and building relationships with project stakeholders
What are they looking for?
- Experience in a similar position, within the building services environment (either with a consultancy or contractor
- Good understanding of design concepts, the BCA and Australian standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in working with AutoCAD and Revit preferred but not essential
- Bachelor's degree, TAFE diploma in
- CPEng and/or NER or working towards
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please submit your application via the below link or contact Jack on the details below:
- Senior Electrical Engineer
: Melbourne : $ $120,000 - $150,000
Senior Electrical Engineer Senior Engineer f...
- Civil Project Leader
: Sydney : $ $110,000 - $130,000
Our client began as a small team of talented st...
- Hydraulic Engineer
: Sydney : $ $90,000 - $120,000
Our client is a leading engineering consultancy...