|Salary:||$$120,000 - 155,000|
|Contact name:||Gareth McCafferty|
|Published:||20 days ago|
Our client is a young, dynamic, and growing building services consultancy who have grown its Melbourne office to over 40 consultants in under 10 years. The company specialises in engineering Sustainable solutions within the built environment, bringing value for their clients through a holistic approach considering whole-of-life issues. The directors are highly regarded in the Victorian market, having previously held Principal roles with major consultancies in Melbourne, and through their reputation and trust with clients have brought on a range of medium to large-scale projects across Commercial Precincts, Hotels, Education, Government, Defence, and Residential towers.
Day to Day:
- Leading the design of complex wet and dry fire protection (building services)
- Managing small to large scale projects from development of scope to handover
- Mentoring and guiding junior and intermediate engineer across mechanical engineering and coordinating other service
- Providing QA to the design team
- Attending client meetings and building relationships with project stakeholders
What do you need:
- Experience in a similar position, within the building services environment (either with a consultancy or contractor
- Good understanding of design concepts, the BCA and Australian standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in working with AutoCAD and Revit preferred but not essential
- Bachelors degree, TAFE diploma or contracting background
- FPAS or working towards
- CPEng and/or NER or working towards
What you’ll get in return:
- Work closely with the office leaders
- Well-established brand with a loyal client base?
- Friendly environment, No office politics, collaborative culture is driven from the top down
- Growth opportunities from day 1, and a clear path to Associate based on merit not time in role
- Excellent staff retention
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please submit your application via the below link or contact Gareth on the details below:
Email: email@example.com ; Mobile: 04 0362 5836
- Junior – Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - Sydney
: North Sydney : $ $70,000-90,000
This is an opportunity with an engineering cons...
- Electrical Engineer (Infrastructure) - Sydney
: Sydney : $ $80,000-110,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Intermediate Fire Services Engineer
: Melbourne : $ $80,000 - $100,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...