|Salary:||$$12000 - 155000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||18 days ago|
This is an opportunity with an engineering consultancy that specialise in the workplace environment - namely fit outs and refurbishments across corporate real estate. They are now looking for an Senior Fire Protection Engineer to join them on their exciting growth journey!
Day to Day:
- Leading the design of complex wet and dry fire protection (building services)
- Managing small to large scale projects from development of scope to handover
- Mentoring and guiding junior and intermediate engineer across mechanical engineering and coordinating other service
- Providing QA to the design team
- Attending client meetings and building relationships with project stakeholders
What we need:
- Experience in a similar position, within the building services environment (either with a consultancy or contractor
- Good understanding of design concepts, the BCA, and Australian standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in working with AutoCAD and Revit preferred but not essential
- Bachelors degree, TAFE diploma or contracting background
- FPAS or working towards
- CPEng and/or NER or working towards
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary + bonus structure
- Mentorship from some of the most technical and commercially savvy leaders in the industry
- Get in involved in design, project management, technical trouble shooting and tendering
- Well established brand with a loyal client base
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please submit your application via the below link or contact Jack on the details below:
- Junior – Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - Sydney
: North Sydney : $ $70,000-90,000
This is an opportunity with an engineering cons...
- Electrical Engineer (Infrastructure) - Sydney
: Sydney : $ $80,000-110,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Intermediate Fire Services Engineer
: Melbourne : $ $80,000 - $100,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...