|Salary:||$$90,000 - $120,000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||15 days ago|
We are currently exclusively engaged with Australia’s leading engineering and advisory practices with over 250 staff across 8 offices. Founded 20 years ago, they are well on their way to becoming one of Australia’s most forward thinking, agile and influential engineers, and asset advisors.
As part of their strategic growth, they are hiring for a Mechanical Engineer
Day to day:
- Carrying out conceptual and detailed design across mechanical HVAC services such as chilled water, cooling towers, air handling and heat recovery units
- Working independently on projects with QA and support from a senior
- Preparing technical documentation
- Carrying out site inspections
- Attending clients’ meetings
- Drafting of HVAC services using AutoCAD and Revit MEP
What we need:
- Experience in a similar position, within the building services environment (either with a consultancy or contractor
- Good understanding of design concepts, the BCA, and Australian standards Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in working with AutoCAD and Revit preferred but not essential
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering
What you’ll get:
- Very competitive salary + other cultural benefits
- Development opportunity into senior role
- Clear pathway set on day one to progress develop your skills across the areas your passionate about
- Modern, new offices in the heart of the CBD
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please submit your application via the below link or contact Jack on the details below:
Mobile: 04 0771 9874
- Junior – Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - Sydney
: North Sydney : $ $70,000-90,000
This is an opportunity with an engineering cons...
- Electrical Engineer (Infrastructure) - Sydney
: Sydney : $ $80,000-110,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Intermediate Fire Services Engineer
: Melbourne : $ $80,000 - $100,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...