|Salary:||$$80,000 - $110,000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||7 days ago|
This is an opportunity with an engineering consultancy that specialise in the workplace environment - namely fit outs and refurbishments across corporate real estate. They are now looking for Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join them on their exciting growth journey!
- Competitive salary + bonus structure
- Mentorship from some of the most technical and commercially savvy leaders in the industry
- Get in involved in design, project management, technical trouble shooting and tendering
- Well established brand with a loyal client base
What are the Key Responsibilities?
- Carrying out conceptual and detailed design across mechanical HVAC services such as chilled water, cooling towers, air handling and heat recovery units
- Working independently on projects with QA and support from a senior
- Preparing technical documentation
- Carrying out site inspections
- Attending clients meetings
- Drafting of HVAC services using AutoCAD and Revit MEP
What are they looking for?
- Experience in a similar position, within the building services environment (either with a consultancy or contractor
- Good understanding of design concepts, the BCA and Australian standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in working with AutoCAD and Revit preferred but not essential
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested about this opportunity, please contact Jack Foster on 0407719874 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Associate Electrical Engineer
: Sydney : $ $150,000 - $180,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Fire Protection Engineer
: Sydney : $ $80,000 - $110,000
Our client is a locally owned engineering consu...
- Intermediate Electrical Engineer
: Sydney : $ $100,000 - $120,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...