|Salary:||$$90,000 - $120,000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||15 days ago|
Our client is a national business that is considered one of Australia’s largest privately owned consultancies, with offices in every Australian city and a multidisciplinary offering, covering building services, and structural and civil engineering.
They have grown year on year since its inception over a decade ago, and have plans to continue its growth this year with the appointment of an Intermediate Civil Engineer.
What you’ll get in return:
- One of the largest privately owned consultancies in Australia
- Autonomy to pursue a career path down technical and commercial routes (or both) with mentorship
- Diverse pipeline of projects
- Join a business at a time of significant growth
What we need:
- Completed bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural engineering
- 3 - 5 years minimum local experience across roadworks, stormwater drainage, earthworks, pavements, and infrastructure for lower salary band consideration
- Ideally holds Design and Building Practitioner Registration
- Ideally holds Registered Certifier accreditation
- Must be DRAINS proficient
- Must be MUSIC proficient
- Must be Civil 3D proficient
- Must be Autocad proficient
- Must be Blubeam proficient
- Ideally 12D proficient
If you'd to find out more about this opportunity, then please contact Jack Foster at 0407719874 or email your application to email@example.com
- Junior – Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - Sydney
: North Sydney : $ $70,000-90,000
This is an opportunity with an engineering cons...
- Electrical Engineer (Infrastructure) - Sydney
: Sydney : $ $80,000-110,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Intermediate Fire Services Engineer
: Melbourne : $ $80,000 - $100,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...