|Salary:||$$90,000 - $120,000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||18 days ago|
This is an opportunity with an engineering consultancy whose brand is synonymous with high-quality building services engineering. With over 25 years in the industry, 4 offices, and 60+ consultants they can compete at the bigger end of town, and work on some fantastic projects whilst keeping the boutique and family-orientated culture that makes them such a great place to work! Due to continuous growth, they are now seeking to recruit a Hydraulic Engineer.
- Mentorship from industry leaders
- Well established brand with a loyal client base
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work from home
- Growth opportunities from day 1
- Full Revit training from day one
- Carrying out conceptual and detailed design across hydraulic services such as sanitary, waste water, hot and cold water, gases, rainwater reuse etc
- Working independently on projects with QA and support from a senior
- Preparing technical documentation
- Carrying out site inspections
- Attending clients meetings
- Drafting of hydraulic services using AutoCAD and Revit MEP
What are they looking for?
- Experience in a similar position, within the building services environment (either with a consultancy or contractor
- Good understanding of design concepts, the BCA and Australian standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in working with AutoCAD and Revit preferred but not essential
- TAFE Diploma in Hydraulic Services, or Bachelors in Civil/Mechanical/Environmental Engineering preferred but not essential
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please submit your application via the below link or contact Jack on the details below:
- Associate Electrical Engineer
: Sydney : $ $150,000 - $180,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Fire Protection Engineer
: Sydney : $ $80,000 - $110,000
Our client is a locally owned engineering consu...
- Intermediate Electrical Engineer
: Sydney : $ $100,000 - $120,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...