|Salary:||$$100,000 - $120,000|
|Contact name:||Gareth McCafferty|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
Our client is a global, sustainability-focused building services consultancy with strong roots in the Australian market. With a presence up and down the East Coast, they are known to work across iconic projects within Aviation, Healthcare, Technology (think Google/FB), Universities, Sporting Facilities, and large Precinct-Style Developments.
They are in the unique position of having the capability to compete at the big end of town whilst remaining smaller enough to keep a boutique and consultative approach.
The Fire Safety division is a skilled team of engineers who take pride in their roles ensuring the Safety on High-Performance Design solutions on complex projects. As a key value within the business, they share that same passion as the wider MEP team on collaborating to develop innovative and sustainable design solutions for their Blue-Chip Clients. With a strong pipeline ahead for the new year they are looking to add to the team with a like-minded and ambitious engineer.
- Undertaking fire safety design for building projects.
- Review of architectural and building services design for fire safety and regulatory compliance.
- Provision of fire engineering advice and liaison with internal and external stakeholders (such as clients, design team, regulatory authorities, etc.) to facilitate the fire safety design outcomes.
- Undertaking fire engineering analysis (e.g. fire modelling, evacuation modelling, etc.), to support fire safety design solutions;
- Preparation of fire engineering briefs and reports to facilitate building approval; and
- Undertaking fire engineering inspections and fire safety audits.
- A relevant engineering qualification, preferably in Fire Engineering.
- Previous and demonstrable experience delivering projects as a Senior Fire Safety Engineer within a consulting environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders of the business.
- Excellent analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with exceptional report writing skills;
- Proficient in fire engineering software (e.g., FDS, Pathfinder, etc);
- Intermediate to advanced AutoCAD and/or REVIT skills beneficial
- Very competitive salary + other cultural benefits
- Development opportunity in senior role
- Hybrid, remote and office-based working options
- Work for a company that is genuinely concerned with the environmental impact of each project
- Mentorship from Skilled Seniors, and guidance/support towards the C10 Accreditation
For more information please apply, or call Gareth on 0403 625 836 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- Junior – Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - Sydney
: North Sydney : $ $70,000-90,000
This is an opportunity with an engineering cons...
- Electrical Engineer (Infrastructure) - Sydney
: Sydney : $ $80,000-110,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Intermediate Fire Services Engineer
: Melbourne : $ $80,000 - $100,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...