|Salary:||$$80,000 - 110,000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
We are currently exclusively engaged with Australia’s leading engineering and advisory practices with over 250 staff across 8 offices. Founded 20 years ago, they are well on their way to becoming one of Australia’s most forward-thinking, agile, and influential engineers and asset advisors.
As part of their strategic growth, they are hiring an intermediate or senior-level fire safety engineer
Day to Day:
- Fire Safety Engineering works including calculations, modeling, alternative design, and reporting writing
- Attending client meetings, coordination meetings, and site inspections
- Getting involved in producing tender documentation, proposals, etc.
What we need:
- A few years of experience working within the fire safety engineering arena, either in technical or practical roles
- Good understanding of a diverse range of fire safety practices, including smoke and egress modeling, evacuation planning, compliance, and performance design
- Ability to liaise, coordinate and consult with clients and project stakeholders
- Skilled in relevant software.
What you’ll get in return:
- One-on-one mentorship and training
- Opportunity for an ambitious engineer to develop their career in a business that promotes from within
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Don't be a specialist in any one area, and gain exposure to major projects across almost all sectors
If you'd to find out more about this opportunity, then please contact Jack Foster on 0407719874 or email your application to email@example.com
- Junior – Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - Sydney
: North Sydney : $ $70,000-90,000
This is an opportunity with an engineering cons...
- Electrical Engineer (Infrastructure) - Sydney
: Sydney : $ $80,000-110,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Intermediate Fire Services Engineer
: Melbourne : $ $80,000 - $100,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...