|Salary:||$$100,000 - $120,000|
|Contact name:||Gareth McCafferty|
|Published:||about 1 month ago|
This position sits with one of the most exciting building services consultancies in the Australian market. Our client, headed up by some of the country’s most experienced engineers, offers a unique blend of Tier 1 projects and service offerings, whilst maintaining the culture of a more traditional consultancy.
They are now seeking to appoint a Fire Protection Engineer in their Perth office.
Day to Day:
- Leading the design of complex wet and dry fire protection (building services)
- Managing small to large-scale projects from the development of scope to handover
- Mentoring and guiding junior and intermediate engineers across mechanical engineering and coordinating other services
- Providing QA to the design team
- Attending client meetings and building relationships with project stakeholders
What we need:
- Experience in a similar position, within the building services environment (either with a consultancy or contractor
- Good understanding of design concepts, the BCA, and Australian standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in working with AutoCAD and Revit preferred but not essential
- Bachelors degree, TAFE diploma, or contracting background
- FPAS or working towards
What you’ll get in return:
- Work on tier 1 projects, without the corporate red tape
- Flat structure allows for quick progression, including shareholding
- Learn from Directors that have been in the industry for over 30 years
- Opened minded leadership team gives you autonomy to innovate
- Work on diverse projects within mission-critical, commercial, stadia, and arts & culture
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please submit your application via the below link or contact Gareth on the details below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Mobile: 04 0362 5836
- Junior – Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - Sydney
: North Sydney : $ $70,000-90,000
This is an opportunity with an engineering cons...
- Electrical Engineer (Infrastructure) - Sydney
: Sydney : $ $80,000-110,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Intermediate Fire Services Engineer
: Melbourne : $ $80,000 - $100,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...