|Salary:||$$80,000 - $110,000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||7 days ago|
Our client is a locally owned engineering consultancy with a team of over 400 engineers offering services within building services, sustainability, civil and structural design. With close to 50 years in the industry, their name has become synonymous with high quality and traditional design led project work which has led to them often being consultant of choice in sectors that include government, healthcare, commercial, residential, education, hospitality and aged care. They are known to have one of the best retention rates in the industry due to their flexibility offerings, staff development, incentives and general employee-first approach.
- Employee led approach – top class flexibility, training & development and incentives
- Opportunity to learn from some of the best in class and work between offices in the CBD and Western Sydney
- Clear progression plan from day one
- Work across a diverse portfolio of project sectors that include, healthcare, commercial and education
What are the Key Responsibilities?
- Leading the design of complex wet and dry fire protection (building services)
- Managing small to large scale projects from development of scope to handover
- Mentoring and guiding junior and intermediate engineer across mechanical engineering and coordinating other service
- Providing QA to the design team
- Attending client meetings and building relationships with project stakeholders
What are they looking for?
- Experience in a similar position, within the building services environment (either with a consultancy or contractor
- Good understanding of design concepts, the BCA and Australian standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in working with AutoCAD and Revit preferred but not essential
- Bachelors degree, TAFE diploma or contracting background
- FPAS or working towards
- CPEng and/or NER or working towards
If are interested to know more about this opportunity, then please contact Jack Foster on 0407719874 or email your application to email@example.com
- Associate Electrical Engineer
: Sydney : $ $150,000 - $180,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Fire Protection Engineer
: Sydney : $ $80,000 - $110,000
Our client is a locally owned engineering consu...
- Intermediate Electrical Engineer
: Sydney : $ $100,000 - $120,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...