|Salary:||$$120,000 - $150,000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||27 days ago|
This position sits with one of the most exciting building services consultancies in the Australian market. Our client, headed up by some of the countries most experienced engineers, offer the unique blend of Tier 1 projects and service offerings, whilst maintaining the culture of a more traditional consultancy.
They are now seeking to appoint a AV Consultant to add to their Sydney office.
- Lead the design of projects within Audio Visual space, looking at systems such as video conferencing, audio set up, desktop technology, smart meeting room tech, unified comms, smart touch technology, meeting booking room systems and control systems
- Producing technical documentation such as schematics, cabling spreadsheets, room layouts and reports
- Coordinating between the client, other design disciplines, vendors and subcontractors on site
- Site inspections
Our client is looking for AV Consultant with:
- Relevant skills in AV and/or design with experience either working within an integrator, engineering consultancy or contractor
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Great knowledge across AV and/or ICT and workplace technology systems
- Great communication skills
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please submit your application via the below link or contact Jack on the details below:
- Associate Electrical Engineer
: Sydney : $ $150,000 - $180,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Fire Protection Engineer
: Sydney : $ $80,000 - $110,000
Our client is a locally owned engineering consu...
- Intermediate Electrical Engineer
: Sydney : $ $100,000 - $120,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...