|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||18 days ago|
This is an opportunity with an engineering consultancy that specialise in the workplace environment - namely fit outs and refurbishments across corporate real estate. They are now looking for an Associate Sustainability Consultant to join them on their exciting growth journey!
Day to Day:
- Lead sustainability and multi-disciplinary project teams across various project sizes and sectors
- Developing fee proposals and tenders
- Managing resourcing and project budgets
- Providing mentorship and guidance to the mechanical and project teams
- Business development, and building relationships with clients
What we need:
- Experience in a similar position within the building services environment
- Experience in working across a broad range of project sectors
- Great technical knowledge with experience in Greenstar, NABERS and WELL
- Experience in working within decarbonisation, net zero, circular economy and ESD preferred but not essential
- Ability to get involved in marketing and business development
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary + bonus structure
- Mentorship from some of the most technical and commercially savvy leaders in the industry
- Get in involved in design, project management, technical trouble shooting and tendering
- Well established brand with a loyal client base
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please submit your application via the below link or contact Jack on the details below:
- Junior – Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - Sydney
: North Sydney : $ $70,000-90,000
This is an opportunity with an engineering cons...
- Electrical Engineer (Infrastructure) - Sydney
: Sydney : $ $80,000-110,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Intermediate Fire Services Engineer
: Melbourne : $ $80,000 - $100,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...