|Salary:||$$140,000 - $160,000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||7 days ago|
Our client is one of the oldest names within the NSW building services sector that still have a reputation for providing a traditional consulting approach to design and being true technical experts within their field. Whilst they aren’t the biggest team, they still compete on the big end of town and work on major projects within sectors that include healthcare, commercial, residential and mission-critical.
- Flexibility to work between home and the office
- Mentorship from a patient and experienced leadership team
- Opportunity to build your own business and become a future owner
- Family-orientated culture that still competes on the large scale
- Multi-disciplinary (Services, Civil and Structural)
- Fair remuneration with bonus structure
- Lead mechanical and multi-disciplinary design teams across various project sizes and sectors
- Developing fee proposals and tenders
- Managing resourcing and project budgets
- Providing mentorship and guidance to the mechanical and project teams
- Business development, and building relationships with clients
What are they looking for?
- Experience in a similar position within the building services environment
- Experience in working across a broad range of project sectors
- Great technical knowledge
- Ability to get involved in marketing and business development
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering
- CPEng and or NER
If you're interested in applying for this role, then please submit your application via the below link or contact Jack on the details below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Mobile: 0407719874
- Associate Electrical Engineer
: Sydney : $ $150,000 - $180,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Fire Protection Engineer
: Sydney : $ $80,000 - $110,000
Our client is a locally owned engineering consu...
- Intermediate Electrical Engineer
: Sydney : $ $100,000 - $120,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...