|Salary:||$$140,000 - $160,000|
|Contact name:||Gareth McCafferty|
|Published:||16 days ago|
Associate Electrical Engineer
- Associate Role for the Melbourne Office
- Work alongside a highly experienced team of engineers
- Handle Tier 1 Projects
Our client is a specialist building services consultancy with offices along the eastern seaboard. With over 10 years in the industry, they have built a team of over 150 talented engineers and key industry relationships that have led to repeat business and been engaged as a consultant of choice on a range of iconic projects.
They are in the unique position of having the capability to compete at the big end of town whilst remaining smaller enough to keep a boutique and consultative approach.
Day to Day:
- Lead electrical and multi-disciplinary design teams across various project sizes and sectors
- Developing fee proposals and tenders
- Managing resourcing and project budgets
- Providing mentorship and guidance to the electrical and project teams
- Business development, and building relationships with clients
- Experience in a similar position within the building services environment
- Experience in working across a broad range of project sectors
- Great technical knowledge
- Ability to get involved in marketing and business development
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering
- CPEng and or NER
What you'll get in return:
- Very competitive salary + other cultural benefits
- Future ownership opportunity
- Have a say in the future strategy of the business, and build something for yourself
- Hybrid, remote and office based working options
- Modern, new offices in the heart of the CBD
For a confidential discussion please call Gareth on 04 0362 5836 or email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Electrical Engineer
: Melbourne : $ $120,000 - $150,000
Senior Electrical Engineer Senior Engineer f...
- Civil Project Leader
: Sydney : $ $110,000 - $130,000
Our client began as a small team of talented st...
- Hydraulic Engineer
: Sydney : $ $90,000 - $120,000
Our client is a leading engineering consultancy...