|Salary:||$$150,000 - $180,000|
|Contact name:||Jack Foster|
|Published:||7 days ago|
We are currently exclusively engaged with Australia’s leading engineering and advisory practices with over 250 staff across 8 offices. Founded 20 years ago, they are well on their way to becoming one of Australia’s most forward thinking, agile and influential engineers and asset advisors.
As part of their strategic growth, they are hiring for an Associate Electrical Engineer.
- Very competitive salary + other cultural benefits
- Future ownership opportunity
- Have a say in the future strategy of the business, and build something for yourself
- Direct access to the CEO and other leaders in the business
- Modern, new offices in the heart of the CBD
What are the Key Responsibilities?
- Lead electrical and multi-disciplinary design teams across various project sizes and sectors
- Developing fee proposals and tenders
- Managing resourcing and project budgets
- Providing mentorship and guidance to the electrical and project teams
- Business development, and building relationships with clients
What are they looking for?
- Experience in a similar position within the building services environment
- Experience in working across a broad range of project sectors
- Great technical knowledge
- Ability to get involved in marketing and business development
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering
- CPEng and or NER
If you'd to find out more about this opportunity, then please contact Jack Foster on 0407719874 or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associate Electrical Engineer
: Sydney : $ $150,000 - $180,000
We are currently exclusively engaged with Austr...
- Fire Protection Engineer
: Sydney : $ $80,000 - $110,000
Our client is a locally owned engineering consu...
- Intermediate Electrical Engineer
: Sydney : $ $100,000 - $120,000
We are currently working with a leading enginee...